Ancient Minerals Magnesium Gel Ultra with MSM
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Gel Plus combines the healing power of magnesium chloride with biologically active, certified organic aloe vera extract (ACTIValoe®).
Magnesium gel is a form of transdermal magnesium, a new method of magnesium supplementation designed to deliver magnesium topically for rapid absorption into the cells
One teaspoon contains approximately 490 mg of elemental magnesium.
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Gel is:
- A powerful combination of magnesium and bio-active aloe vera
- Significant for massage applications
- Highly therapeutic for psoriasis, eczema, and other skin conditions
- Efficient at delivering extensive topical and cosmetic benefits
Due to its gelled composition, this unique formulation performs exceptionally in applications that involve tissue manipulation, such as massage therapy. Above traditional massage gels, however, Ancient Minerals delivers superior performance while also delivering high amounts of magnesium into the tissues for both topical and whole body benefits.
Simply apply desired amount into a cupped hand and rub into the skin thoroughly. Repeat as appropriate to treatment regimen, covering any areas needing special attention. Ancient Minerals Magnesium Gel is a unique formulation designed to remain hydrated on the skin rather than fully absorbed.
Methylsulfonylmethane – or as it’s more widely known amongst the health community, MSM – is an organosulfur compound.
This naturally occurring sulfur is found in all vertebrates – a It can be obtained through a variety of food sources in small amounts, but occurs higher in [raw] nutritionally-dense foods such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage . However, like many agricultural products today, depleted soils have significantly lowered the mineral contents in foods overall.
Obviously, one of its best and most well-known uses involves pain management. It has been shown to effective against joint and muscle pain, stiffness, and soreness – helping conditions such as bursitis, tendonitis and gout. Since sulfur is critical for the health and strength of joint tissues (e.g. cartilage), this component of MSM is of primary interest in conditions and stresses effecting those areas.
· Research has also shown MSM to be useful with various forms of arthritis – not only for pain management but as an anti-inflammatory agent as well, helping to reduce arthritic swelling.
· Many users of both internal and external MSM have reported softer, smoother, and more “elastic” skin resulting from its use.
· MSM helps protect against oxidative damage by aiding in the production of antioxidants like Glutathione.