Nakula Organic Coconut Water - 1Litre
Temporarily Sold Out! Sign up to IN STOCK REMINDERS ( Tab on the RHS of this page) to make sure you dont miss out when it comes back in stock.
Health Benefits of Nakula Coconut Water Coconut water is a liquid naturally present in the centre of a young coconut.
"I have tried so many brands of coconut water that this is the closest to the actual coconut water that you find from a young coconut and it is certified organic"
If you would like to buy cases of this delicous coconut water please contact us at email@example.com
BENEFITS OF COCONUT WATER
- Coconut water is clear and fat free unlike the creamier milk made from older coconuts
- It comes from a single source and has a refreshing and consistent flavour
- Five essential electrolytes - sodium, magnesium, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, making it more Isotonic, with less carbs and calories than a typical sports drink.
- Natural isotonic beverage with the same level of electrolytic balance present in human blood
- A natural sports drink which re-hydrates and replenishes after a work out
- More potassium than a banana
- Low acidity
- No fat
- No cholesterol
- Has a very sweet and refreshing taste, best served cold
The Benefits of Coconut Water
1. How can coconut water help with losing weight?
- Coconut water has a thermogenic effect on the body, this means it helps to speed up our metabolism. Our metabolism controls how fast we burn up calories (aka kilojoules), so the faster your metabolic rate is, the more energy you‰۪ll burn resulting in weight loss.
2. How much coconut water is recommended every day?
- I personally drink about 250 ml of cocobella daily, sometimes more if I‰۪ve done lots of exercise, esp Bikram yoga! But for the regular person wanting to gain the health benefits, aim for 150ml per day and up it if you need more hydration (like in the summer or after a personal training session!)
3. Are the benefits of coconut water also found in other coconut products, like fresh coconut or coconut milk?
-Coconut water doesnt contain fat, so people often prefer to consume that on a daily basis as opposed to the milk. The water contains a nice hit of electrolytes which the body needs straight after exercise. Both the milk and oil contain health benefits, so its a great idea to include a variety of coconut products into your eating plan.
4. What is the best way to serve coconut water?
- I love drinking coconut water straight up! But some people find that flavour a bit full on so its also really nice when you mix it with fruit juices. Cocobella coconut water comes in 3 fruit juice blends- pineapple, mango and pink guava- and so is perfect for those who arent totally into pure coconut water, but still want to get the health benefits. I sometimes add pomegranate juice and mix through a few fresh pomegranate seeds for a quirky twist and added antioxidant boost!
5. What are the other health benefits of coconut water?The health benefits of coconut water are pretty impressive- its high in natural electrolytes so its the perfect post exercise sports drink. Its also linked to increasing our metabolic rate, thus, helping us to achieve weight loss goals. Plus, it contains this stuff called lauric acids which helps to balance our gut flora, so helps promote healthy digestive function and boosts the immune system! So as you can see, coconut water is pretty awesome!!