Red Seal SLS Free toothpaste - NATURAL 110g
Temporarily Sold Out! Sign up to IN STOCK REMINDERS ( Tab on the RHS of this page) to make sure you dont miss out when it comes back in stock.
- Uses lauryl glucoside as an alternative to sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS).
- Mild, minty toothpaste with liquorice sweetness for the whole family.
- A natural and refreshing way to clean your teeth.
- Combines natural herbs and minerals to create an effective toothpaste.
- Especially popular with children because of its mild taste.
- No added fluoride. There is conflicting evidence on the benefits of fluoride. Excess fluoride may cause chalky white patches on the teeth giving a mottled appearance. This condition is irreversible. Red Seal provides you with a range of non-fluoridated toothpastes to meet your specific needs.
- No sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS). Some people find SLS can increase problems with mouth ulcers and gum sensitivity.
- No artificial sweeteners.
- Low foaming.
- Contains natural herb extracts and oils.
- Fights plaque and decay.
- Helps protect gums.
- Mild minty taste.
- Natural antibacterial action.
- Suitable for the whole family.
- Paraben free.
- Colour free.
- No tricoslan, peroxide, potassium nitrates, or strontium chloride.
Glycerin:Vegetable-based sweetener and moistener.
Sorbitol:Sweetener and moistener.
Silica:Mild abrasive and thickener.
Cellulose gum:Gumming agent sourced from plant fibre.
Magnesium aluminium silicate:Mineral-based thickener.
Stevia rebaudiana extract:Natural herbal sweetener.
Herbal mint flavour.
Zinc oxide:Healing action on gums.
Pack size:110 grams.