If You Care Unbleached Chlorine Free Parchment Baking Paper Roll - 21m
Temporarily Sold Out! Sign up to IN STOCK REMINDERS ( Tab on the RHS of this page) to make sure you dont miss out when it comes back in stock.
If You Care design environmentally friendly kitchen and baking essentials that are free from chlorine, bleaches and paraffin waxes.
If You Care baking cups made from unbleached, chlorine free FSC-certified parchment paper. FSC certified forests are well managed to rigourous environmental and social standards.
These premium quality FSC certified unbleached, greaseproof papers are perfect for a wide variety of baking and cooking needs. While some baking papers are coated with Quilon, which contains heavy metals like chromium that can be toxic when incinerated, If You Care Parchment Paper uses Silicone, derived from a natural element. Its a much more expensive process, but one we feel is worth it for everyone. But perhaps most importantly, our baking papers use no chlorine in their production. And that means no chlorine is dumped into our lakes and streams.
- Silicone coated
- Excellent for baking and cooking
- No greasing necessary
- Oven safe up to 428F/220C
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Gluten free
- Allergen free
- Star-K kosher and Kosher for Passover
- FSC Certified unbleached greaseproof paper
- Totally chlorine-free (TCF)
- Minimum waste
- Unbleached recycled cardboard packaging
- Vegetable-based inks for printing
- Non-toxic glues
- Cardboard packaging should be recycled