Shipping & Customer Service
The Raw Food Store Ships orders across Australia, New Zealand, USA, UK and Internationally.
Our store is open online 24 hours a day. Our business contact hours are Monday to Friday between 10am and 3.00pm. As we are a family with small children, we are not always able to be contacted via phone please send us an email to via our contact form with your contact phone details and we will return your call as soon as possible. We aim to respond to your query within 24-48 hours.
We aim to ship your order within 2 to 3 working days from Mount Macedon, Victoria. Our stores are fully stocked, but occasionally there may be a delay due to stock supply - in which case we will let you know within 24 hours. We ship parcels all year round, excluding weekends, public holidays.
We do offer express delivery on request if you require delivery for a certain date, or have special delivery requirements, please CONTACT US with your name, and order number and we will do our best to assist.
FREE SHIPPING OFFER * Terms apply.
Please note that due to our system at the moment you may be charged for shipping - The shipping costs will be refunded to you ( if you meet the criteria below). Apologies we are trying to fix the system and get this working asap:)
Free Shipping is not valid with any other, sale, discount code/offer.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
We offer *FREE SHIPPING IF the value of products in your order is above the minimum and under the allocated weight ( as determined by size and weight as per our system this will calculated as cubic weight at checkout) and spend for your state:
- $150 for NSW, SA, VIC up to 10kg in cubic weight
- $200 for QLD, TAS up to 8kg in cubic weight
- $300 to NT & WA up to 7kg in cubic weight
TERMS OF FREE SHIPPING.
- The free shipping offer excludes bulky items: Dehydrators, Juicers, Blenders and Water filters.
- The free shipping offer applies to Australian postal addresses only
- Free Shipping is not valid with any other discount code/offer.
FREE SHIPPING OFFER - LOCAL PICKUP MACEDON RANGES
TERMS OF LOCAL SHIPPING.
- The free shipping includes pick up or drop off on arrangement by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Drop off times are dependant on availability
- Local pickup is available for those in the Macedon Ranges. Local drop off is available for the following postcodes 3441, 3440, 3442, 3437. 3438, 3437, 3429
- Please use the code MACEDONRANGES at the checkout to ensure no shipping is charged.
SHIPPING COSTS - AUSTRALIA
We are governed by prices that are set by Australia post. All parcels are shipped from our warehouse using Australia Post and Australia Post Express services. Tracking and signature on delivery is included in the cost of ALL parcels. Charges (outlined below) are calculated automatically through the checkout based on the weight of your parcel, your location, the service you choose and your order total.All Standard orders are 'Signature Required' unless otherwise requested in the comments section at the time of checkout. AUTHORITY TO LEAVE. Your insurance coverage ends when Australia Post scan the parcel as delivered. We are unable to process claims on missing or lost parcels if you choose Authority To Leave.
AUSTRALIA WIDE - Shipping costs are as follow.
- 0 - 500g $9.95
- 500g - 1.5kg $11.95
- 1.5kg - 3kg $12.95
- 3kg - 4.0kg $13.95
- 4kg - 6kg $15.95
- 6kg - 10.0kg $19.95
- 10.0kg -18kg $24.95
- 18kg - 25kg $28.00
- 25kg-30kg $35.00
Western Australia, Northern Territory Customers
WA & NT customers please add an addition $3 for shipping for order for orders over 1.5 Kg.
$8 for orders over 4kg, $10 for orders over 6kg
Bulky items include Dehydrators, Blenders, Juicers, Water filters and Kombucha Jars there is a flat rate delivery fee of $19.00 across Australia. If you would like to express any of these items please contact us at email@example.com
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES
The Raw Food Store Ships orders across Australia, New Zealand, USA, UK and Internationally. We offer a reliable service which includes tracking with delivery to most countries in 5 -10 business days. Free shipping does not apply for overseas orders.
Please note we only delivery Registered Post International
New Zealand Postage Rates (Aus dollars)
- Raw Food 4 Kids Book $10.00
- Up to 2kg $15.00
- 2kg -3kg $20.00
- 3kg-4kg $24.00
- 4kg-5kg $28.50
- 5kg-6kg $30.00
- 7kg - 8kg $35.00
- 8kg-10kg $50.00
Rest of the world
Shipping rates depend on country of origin and will be calculated in the checkout area.
SHIPPING INFORMATION & FAQ
- Please note all parcels require signature on delivery - if you elect to choose authority to leave we accept no responsibility for lost parcels - this is the customers liability.
- The Raw Food Store ships across Australia, New Zealand and Internationally - prices are worked out on weight/size cubic and location. These prices are calculated once you have entered your address details in our system - you are not required to pay.
- Products shipped from The Raw Food Store are sent via Australia Post E-Parcel. Blenders are shipped via courier.
- Depending on the products that you order, it may be possible for you to receive shipments for the one order separately.
- Bank Desposit orders: Orders are not sent until funds have cleared our accounts.
- Australia Post E-Parcel does not include insurance. Please contact us if you require insurance so we can discuss options and any additional costs.
- Express: We only offer express shipping services around Christmas time. However if you require your order urgently please contact us as soon as you have made the order and we can do our best accommodate your needs.
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIMES
For a guide on how long delivery will take from the day your order is dispatched with Australia Post.
Please note these are only estimate delivery times only.
- Melbourne: 1-2 Business Days
- Regional Victoria: 2-3 Business Days
- Tasmania approx. 2-4 Business Days
- Sydney: 2-3 Business Days
- Regional NSW: 3-4 Business Days
- Adelaide: 3-4 Business Days
- Regional SA: 3-4 Business Days
- Brisbane: 3-4 Business Days
- Regional QLD: 5-8 Business Days
- Northern Territory: 5-10 Business Days
- Perth: 5-7 Business Days
- Regional WA: 7-10 Business Days
- These are only approximate delivery times and during busy times like Christmas, deliveries may take longer.
- Bulky items are couriered therefore different delivery times are subject to your order.
Express Post orders can be placed by CONTACT US with your order and delivery address.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
When your parcel leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email from us and another email Australia Post that contains your tracking number. These emails can get caught in spam filters, so please check your spam folder. Please note if you have a bulk item your tracking number will be sent with our dispatch email.
Online shopping is perfect for gift-giving, as your gift can be sent directly to the person, wherever they may live. To do this, at the checkout you simply specify a different delivery address from your billing address. You will also be asked during the checkout to enter a personal message for the card, if you wish.
For $5 per gift we will wrap your present and include a gift card. Please note that if you request more than one gift to be wrapped with an order, we will charge an extra $5 per gift wrapping.
You can also purchase a gift voucher and have it sent to you or the recipient by email.
Click here to purchase a gift voucher
- Complete the secure transaction and pay by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or PayPal.
- Select the Direct deposit payment option (bank account details are given at Checkout).
You will be sent an additional email with your tracking details please note it can take up to 24 hours for this email to come through.
It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with your correct shipping address. You must enter the correct delivery address and delivery instructions at the time of placing your order. If you enter an incorrect address, re-shipping is at the customers expense.
RETURNS/REFUNDS/CANCELLATIONS/ FAULTY GOODS
Please read our Returns and Exchanges Terms carefully to ensure that you are fully aware of your rights when purchasing products (the Products) via our website. Goods are not to be returned until discussed with customer service. Please ensure you email us before returning any goods.
Faulty goods must be notified within 7 days of reciving the item - Please read our Returns and Exchanges Terms carefully
PRE ORDER ITEMS
If you have ordered an item marked as ‘Pre Order’ or ‘Coming Soon’, your whole order will be placed on Back order until that item is received in store at which time we send your entire order all together.
We are as eco-friendly as possible when packing your parcel. We re-use boxes as much as we can so your order may arrive in a rescued box or something from a supplier. All the packing materials we receive from suppliers are re-used and we rescue old newspapers to give them one more journey before they are recycled. We do buy in satchels and bubblewrap for smaller order, but use as little as possible. We also use recycled bubble wrap for all glassware.
By agreeing to these Purchase & Shipping terms, you also consent to receive further electronic communications from us in relation to the The Raw Food Store and The Raw Food Mum businesses, including information relating to products, competitions, promotions, special offers and any other commercial message. Of course, you may at any time, unsubscribe from receiving electronic commercial messages from us.
COPYRIGHT AND DISCLAIMER
All content, including site design, text, graphics and images are the property of The Raw Food Store protected by international copyright laws. All rights are reserved. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All products are subject to the copyright of their respective owners.
The customer is responsible for determining whether a particular product is fit for purpose or use. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this website. The Raw Food Store however, shall have no liability to any entity with respect to any inaccuracy, misleading information, loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by the information contained on this site. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you do use the information contained on this web site without the approval of a health professional, you are prescribing for yourself, which is your constitutional right, but the author(s) and webmaster assume no responsibility.
The information presented through this web site is not medical advice, and is not given as medical advice. Nor is it intended to propose or offer to propose a cure for any disease or condition. Before starting any medical treatment, please consult your physician.
We reserve the right to correct and amend inaccurate information and are not bound in any way through the publication of incorrect information to honour or commit to obligations as a result of those inaccuracies. The information contained on our site is general in nature and is not an endorsement of any particular product.