This is a great summer raw food recipe for the whole family to enjoy!
- 1 packet of Kelp Noodles ( you could substitute with spiraled zucchini)
- 3 spiraled carrots
Paid Thai Sauce
- 2 cups of cashews
- 3 tablespoons of fresh coriander
- 1/4 cup of squeezed lemon
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons of namu shoyu
- 3 Tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- 1/2- 1 cup of water
- Place Kelp noodles in water with a squeeze of one lemon and let sit for at least half an hour - this will help soften the noddles.
- Spiral carrots or other vegetables.
- Place all sauce ingredients in a high powered blender ( we use the Optimum Blender and <3 it) and blend until completely smooth.
- Pour sauce over spiraled carrot and kelp noddles and stir.
- Serve with fresh mint and a squeeze of lime
- Enjoy! Oh my every mouthful was rawmazing!!